Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Mary Menner. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have been a stay at home mom for the past 20 years. I have three daughters, all attending the University of Tennessee. I just celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary in May. My family and I moved to Tennessee from Pittsburgh, PA seven years ago. Needless to say, we are huge Steeler fans and are looking forward to the beginning of the football season. As my youngest was beginning to think about her future and what she wanted to do when she graduated from high school I found myself asking the same question. So here I am, pursuing my Masters in Education with a concentration in Elementary Education. The only experience I have so far is the classroom observations required each semester as part of the MAT program.

I think I am getting the hang of this blogging thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment